Nigerian singer Davido discloses how his billionaire father, Adedeji Adeleke, still gives him money despite the huge income he makes from his music career. Speaking during a podcast, Davido shared that his father once sent him $300,000 after attending one of his shows in Atlanta. He said: “I mean, if I tell you that my dad doesn't give his kid money, I'll be lying to you. Of course, my dad gives me a check. I'm his baby. But musically, over time, you do spend money on music, but I make a lot of money from music. It's really my music money I use for my music, promotion, and stuff like that, like touring. For example, I did the arena in the UK, the O2, and I think we're going to the stadium next in London. My dad came to my show at State Farm in Atlanta, and the next day, he just called me and said, ‘Ah, my son. Amazing show. Good job. Good job.’ He wired me $300,000. Thanks, Dad.” Photo credit: davido/Instagram
Nigerian singer Davido discloses how his billionaire father, Adedeji Adeleke, still gives him money despite the huge income he makes from his music career.
Speaking during a podcast, Davido shared that his father once sent him $300,000 after attending one of his shows in Atlanta.
He said: “I mean, if I tell you that my dad doesn't give his kid money, I'll be lying to you. Of course, my dad gives me a check. I'm his baby.
But musically, over time, you do spend money on music, but I make a lot of money from music. It's really my music money I use for my music, promotion, and stuff like that, like touring.
For example, I did the arena in the UK, the O2, and I think we're going to the stadium next in London. My dad came to my show at State Farm in Atlanta, and the next day, he just called me and said, ‘Ah, my son. Amazing show. Good job. Good job.’ He wired me $300,000.
Thanks, Dad.”
Photo credit: davido/Instagram

Comments
Post a Comment