Activist and social commentator Verydarkman has reacted to reports that actress Regina Daniels has returned to her estranged husband, Ned Nwoko. In a social media post, he recalled how he was criticised and called different names after previously supporting Nwoko during the couple’s marital crisis. He said: "Alright, so we are going to acknowledge the elephant in the room. Regina Daniels, I've gone back to the husband. I'm very, very happy because I want to see you people make posts again. A lot of you made posts that time. I remember when they bashed me, they insulted me! There's nothing they no talk. He's a misogynist. He hates women. He do this, he do that. Somebody said Regina Daniels only went back because of her children. She no see the children before she go. Why she no care about the children so much to stay before? If na poor man she go come back? She don go. There's nothing there. She has to come back. I'll rub it on you people's faces before I make my point." Photo credit: verydarkman, regina.daniels, nednwoko/Instagram
Activist and social commentator Verydarkman has reacted to reports that actress Regina Daniels has returned to her estranged husband, Ned Nwoko.
In a social media post, he recalled how he was criticised and called different names after previously supporting Nwoko during the couple’s marital crisis.
He said:
"Alright, so we are going to acknowledge the elephant in the room. Regina Daniels, I've gone back to the husband. I'm very, very happy because I want to see you people make posts again.
A lot of you made posts that time. I remember when they bashed me, they insulted me! There's nothing they no talk. He's a misogynist. He hates women. He do this, he do that.
Somebody said Regina Daniels only went back because of her children. She no see the children before she go. Why she no care about the children so much to stay before? If na poor man she go come back? She don go. There's nothing there. She has to come back.
I'll rub it on you people's faces before I make my point."
Photo credit: verydarkman, regina.daniels, nednwoko/Instagram

Comments
Post a Comment