Kerolin Nicoli didn't expect to roll down the window to explain herself 🚗 The Brazilian forward, signed last week from Manchester City for the women's team of FC Barcelona, came across a group of fans this morning who surrounded her car at the training ground. They were all shouting a single name: Raphinha. They were convinced that the Brazilian star from the first team was refusing to greet the children waiting for him. Faced with their insistence, Kerolin had no choice but to clear up the misunderstanding right there: "I'm not Raphinha, I'm a woman," she told them before leaving the scene 😅 The moment was as awkward as it was funny.
Kerolin Nicoli didn't expect to roll down the window to explain herself 🚗
The Brazilian forward, signed last week from Manchester City for the women's team of FC Barcelona, came across a group of fans this morning who surrounded her car at the training ground. They were all shouting a single name: Raphinha. They were convinced that the Brazilian star from the first team was refusing to greet the children waiting for him.
Faced with their insistence, Kerolin had no choice but to clear up the misunderstanding right there: "I'm not Raphinha, I'm a woman," she told them before leaving the scene 😅 The moment was as awkward as it was funny.

Comments
Post a Comment