Michael Olise delivered one of the most Michael Olise interviews to have ever existed after Bayern's Champions League thrashing over Bodø/Glimt 😭🎙️ Speaking with DAZN, Mr. Nonchalant himself got straight to the point with every answer he gave the reporter 😅 🎤 'How does it feel to score such brilliant goals?' 🤷♂️ "I dunno." 🎤 'How does it happen, is it from the inside or do you think about it?' 👍 "I shoot and sometimes it goes in, sometimes it doesn't." 🎤 'What makes you happy, what do you love? Scoring goals? Winning?' 🗣️ "Yeah."
Michael Olise delivered one of the most Michael Olise interviews to have ever existed after Bayern's Champions League thrashing over Bodø/Glimt 😭🎙️
Speaking with DAZN, Mr. Nonchalant himself got straight to the point with every answer he gave the reporter 😅
🎤 'How does it feel to score such brilliant goals?'
🤷♂️ "I dunno."
🎤 'How does it happen, is it from the inside or do you think about it?'
👍 "I shoot and sometimes it goes in, sometimes it doesn't."
🎤 'What makes you happy, what do you love? Scoring goals? Winning?'
🗣️ "Yeah."

Comments
Post a Comment