Friday 29 April 2016

Pics of a schoolgirl protecting a stray dog from rain melts the hearts of social media users

Heartwarming pictures of a schoolgirl protecting a vulnerable stray dog from the rain has touched the hearts of people online. The photos which were take in the city of Huancayo, Peru - by a bystander, shows a young girl bend down to shield a dog she saw on the streets from rain, not minding if her uniform got stained or wet.

It was shared on social media with the caption: "To see there are still people who care about animals fills me with happiness, seeing her drying the little dog with her blazer without caring what anyone thinks says a lot, if we all followed her example, I assure you this would be a different country"

It was viewed over 250,000 times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If I was not married, I would have toasted you tonight - Married man captured expressing his attraction to a single lady

If I was not married, I would have toasted you tonight - Married man captured expressing his attraction to a single lady A video of a ma...