Tuesday 21 June 2016

Actress Selma Blair carried off plane on stretcher after screaming 'he burns my private parts'

American film, television, and theater actress, Selma Blair, was carried off on a stretcher while on first class on a plane with her son for exhibiting strange behaviour after reportedly mixing medication with wine.

The Anger Management star was forcibly removed from the Delta flight when it arrived in Los Angeles after the concerned pilot got in touch with air control to report her behaviour, which included her shouting 'he burns my private parts'.

 

Witnesses at the scene claimed the 43-year-old, who was travelling with her young son Arthur, had been sitting in first class drinking wine, when she appeared to mix something in the glass, reportedly medication.

“He burns my private parts. He won’t let me eat or drink,” the actress who recently played Kris Jenner in the FX miniseries “The People v. O.J. Simpson,” allegedly said.

“He beats me. He’s going to kill me,” she said, according to TMZ.

The Delta airlines pilot reportedly called ahead to let airport officials know a passenger was in distress and medical personnel took Blair to a nearby hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I was not married, I would have toasted you tonight - Married man captured expressing his attraction to a single lady

If I was not married, I would have toasted you tonight - Married man captured expressing his attraction to a single lady A video of a ma...