Wednesday 1 June 2016

Falz Reveals Hectic Time With Olamide, Davido

 

Rapper and comedian, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falzthebadtguy, has revealed that while working with YBNL boss, Olamide and DMW boss, Davido was really huge for his career, it was also very hectic and demanding.

The versatile actor and rapper, who is more popular for his Instagram “Elo Bae” and his comic accent, has opened up on working with two top Nigerian acts, Olamide and Davido on his new single ”Bahd, Badoo Baddest”.

The singer claimed, “Olamide and Davido are the most difficult people I have ever had to work with in my life. the video was the hardest too, because I am working with 2 artistes if not the hottest, because it was difficult aligning schedules, cos everyone’s schedule is different, one person has a show in Europe and another person has in Gambia, but when we eventually puled it off it was mad and everyone proves to loves it. I’m exited.”

Falz, who has several times been linked to being in a love triangle with Simi and Adekunle Gold, also debunked the claims to dating the singer but also says he doesn’t know what the future holds.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I was not married, I would have toasted you tonight - Married man captured expressing his attraction to a single lady

If I was not married, I would have toasted you tonight - Married man captured expressing his attraction to a single lady A video of a ma...