Tuesday 28 March 2017

Goddess Of The River” – Hail Queen Bobrisky As ‘He’ Rocks Ripped Blouse (Photos)

Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky, is at again, and this time, he rocked a ripped blouse. Bobrisky who shared the photos on Snapchat, disclosed that people were stunned with the outfit he rocked to party last night.

Here’s what he wrote;

“Last night everybody at d event are just saying, I neva knew u are dis pretty in person Bobriskyy. One lady said Bobrisky tell me d truth btw me and u, are u from Nigeria? Lol I said y did she ask? She said cos I look halfcast. Lol”

Here are more photos below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I was not married, I would have toasted you tonight - Married man captured expressing his attraction to a single lady

If I was not married, I would have toasted you tonight - Married man captured expressing his attraction to a single lady A video of a ma...