Wednesday 7 June 2017

Get In Here Guys!! Bobrisky Has A Message For Girls Hating On ‘Him’





Nigerian Internet celebrity and prince of Snapchat, Bobrisky is not here to play with anyone – Fingering the ‘girls hating on him’ in a new post, the 25-year-old insinuated that he was cuter than them!!
In a post on Instagram, the crossdresser penned;
‘All dis girls hating 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m 95% cuter than them , Bobrisky is ugly someone bought me a Benz,pay for first class ticket to America yet I’m ugly. Dis my USA 🇺🇸 tour I did not spend a kobo from my acct. I know my worth I’m classy and beautiful 😆😆😆😆😆someone did.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I was not married, I would have toasted you tonight - Married man captured expressing his attraction to a single lady

If I was not married, I would have toasted you tonight - Married man captured expressing his attraction to a single lady A video of a ma...